PAGES

showered.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Sunday was an extra special day for me and Brooks. My very best friends hosted a precious baby shower to celebrate our little one. Boy, did I feel the love...

My beautiful friend, Margot held it at her adorable house in Crestline Park. At 1:00 old friends and new friends started piling in. For those of you out there who have had a wedding or baby shower, you know how much it means to have the people you love present. I am so grateful to every single person who showed up. It really meant the world to me (and John). Also, a big thank you for those of you who sent gifts that weren't able to make it. You really touched my heart!






For about an hour I was able to catch up with my sweet friends and dine on some delicious food (BABY BITES. eeeeek). Afterwards, I stepped into the spotlight and was showered with some amazing baby gear.






Baby Brooks stocked up. He is already one loved little boy.







THANK YOU to each one of you who helped make this day so wonderful and so memorable. It was such a joy and will be a day that I will never forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code