PAGES

before thirty.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Week 29 is almost up, so I wanted to do a bumpdate before I hit the big 3-0. Week of pregnancy, that is...not age (phew).



Size of Baby Bryant:

A tad over 15 inches long.

What is Baby Bryant up to this week? 

Muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and our little one’s head is growing bigger and bigger to make room for that developing brain (let’s just pray he doesn’t have his daddy’s noggin). His nutritional demands are increasing and his bones are soaking up lots of calcium.

Movement:

I think he gets more active by the day! I feel his kicks, jabs, and rolls all day long. Also, his little feetsies are positioned under my right rib cage so it prevents me from bending over. It’s quite uncomfortable. A special moment this week was feeling (and seeing) baby boy hiccup for the first time! 

Cravings and aversions:

Orange juice, sweets…nothing new.

Symptoms:

SORE FEET. Ouch. My heels feel bruised, the tops of my toes look bruised. I also developed a minor red rash on my heels. My lower back has been hurting and my hips are aching. Still have indigestion and acne. I've had a few bouts of mild cramping. And lastly, every time I change positions while sleeping I get a painful Charley Horse. 

Mood: 

I go back and forth--I'm happy one day and quite overwhelmed and emotional the next. The smallest things make me happy (like John buying me a new washer and dryer) or make me upset. Overall, I feel very blessed. 

What I am looking forward to?

My baby shower this weekend! I can't wait to see all of my sweet friends and celebrate our bitty boy!

And here is our precious Coco kitty snuggling with Baby Bryant:
        Well, I'd like to think that she was snuggling with the babe. Based on this picture, I actually think that she thinks the bump is somewhat of an inconvenience...

        Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code