PAGES

hoorah.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Last Thursday, Sarah's bridesmaids and friends, myself included, road-tripped to Alys Beach for her last HOORAH as a bachelorette.


Alys beach is paradise and we were so grateful to stay there. I am even more grateful for the precious quality time spent with a few of my very best friends. It was a much needed break from the hustle and bustle of our recent move and preparation for the upcoming arrival of our baby boy. There is something so refreshing about "girl time." I always leave being filled, rejuvenated, and feeling loved. I never want to take it for granted.


This pregnant mama tried very hard to keep up with the rest of the gang and to not be a fun sponge. I am proud to say that I stayed up past midnight all three nights. Props. Unfortunately, I'm starting to feel the repercussions...



Here's to the cute little Bachelorette! 33 days more days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code