PAGES

painted.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Our nursery is getting painted today! I am so excited. We picked out a color from Sherwin William's called "Snowbound." It's just a fancy name for white with a slight hint of gray. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with white. Am I afraid of color? Possibly...

Once the nursery walls are painted, we can start moving in furniture, hanging pictures, and organizing. I cannot wait. In the meantime, I have put together a nursery inspiration board to see if my grand ideas and purchases harmonize. I can be quite impulsive. It's one thing to conjure up a room in your head and another to put it on paper.


I did not include the dresser and gallery wall in this board. You'll just have to wait to see the finished product! We have a couple more things to do to the dresser (should be complete by the end of this weekend), so stay tuned for its reveal next week!

TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code