PAGES

baby steps.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I had my 32 week appointment on Monday and, like the other appointments, everything looked and sounded great, glory to God. My belly is measuring on track and Brooks' heartbeat is strong and mighty...just like those kicks.

Speaking of kicks, little one's movements have changed dramatically. He jerks around quite a bit now and presses against my innards hard as he tries to get comfortable. My belly tends to look very contorted. You can see where he is positioned because it juts out. It's the strangest thing! I have also been experiencing round ligament pain this week. This pain is a lot worse than I had expected. Paralyzing, I tell you. Luckily, I only experience it when I switch positions in bed at night.

As for my mood, I have been very indecisive and emotional this week. I feel like these hormones of mine took a little vacation during my second trimester and are back to badger me in my third. I am extremely sensitive. Look at me the wrong way and I will burst into tears. I am ready for this vulnerability to pass (so is John).


On a different note, all off Brooks' clothes are washed and put away in his dresser drawers. We are one step closer to being ready for his arrival. In the wise words of Bob Wiley (What About Bob?), baby steps.

P.S. Pictures of the dresser transformation coming soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code