PAGES

beach and babymoon.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

John and I took our very last beach trip of the year this past weekend. My good friend, Ann Wade, married the love of her life, Briggs, in a beautiful ceremony in Watercolor Saturday evening. John and I felt very honored to attend all of their wedding festivities throughout the weekend and witness the love that Ann Wade and Briggs have for each other, but especially the love that they have for the Lord. It was very special and brought joy to my heart.

We attempted to throw in some babymooning while down on the gulf. With limited time it was quite hard, but it was now or never. My ideal babymoon would be the trip I mentioned here, but John has been itching hard to get in the woods to hunt. With wedding after wedding and trip after trip plus the upcoming arrival of our little one, I had to give...and he took.

It was still very nice to be down there just the two of us. And I must say, October is the PERFECT time to go to the beach. The weather was beautiful, the ocean was idyllic, and the sunsets were out of this world gorgeous.

orange paw-paw hat | sunset in october 
steps | handsome hubby
dunes | wonderful tonight
pool time | indecent bump
sunny palms | beach walk
majesty | photo booth fun

I am so thankful this trip and for my time spent with John. I love that man so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code