PAGES

they're gone.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yesterday afternoon Brooks and I went over to the new house to check on the progress. Poor John...I am that client. I was just really eager to see the work that was done on Friday since we weren't able to make it over on Saturday nor Sunday.

When I walked through the door my first thought was holy dust. It is EVERYWHERE!


John assured me that he has seen worse. But really. Visions of vacuums and steam mops were dancing around in my head. 

I turned the corner and BOOM, the walls in the kitchen are gone! 



The bathrooms are on the road to being completely gutted, too.


John is going to work over at the house all day Saturday. There is LOTS to be done. I may lend a hand too?

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the updates! Keep them coming! I <3 HGTV and this is like your own HGTV show via blog! :) So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA. You crack me up Leighton! Excited to share it with you!

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code