PAGES

free and easy.

Monday, October 28, 2013

We had a pretty free and easy weekend. John went to Selma to hunt Friday afternoon so Brooks and I laid low. As soon as John got home on Saturday we headed over to the Owens' house to enjoy the great outdoors and this fabulous fall weather and watch football. They have an amazing setup in their backyard. Maybe our Lancaster cottage can sport such greatness one day! HA.  

Margot and little Christopher came by for a bit too. It was nice to visit with my girlfriends and their boys. 



I mentioned in Brooks' 10 month post that our little love bug has mastered "giving love." And he loves his little buddy, C (when he is not trying to sit on his face). 


...and lastly, a group picture! I guess I didn't get the memo to hold Brooks like that. 


On Sunday we went to church, lunch, and spent the rest of the afternoon at home. Like I said, free and easy...just the way I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Bryant family! Great pictures! I hope you are enjoying your family :-) I'm Heather and I just wanted to know if you would be able to answer my question about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code