PAGES

full hearts.

Monday, December 17, 2012

our sweet baby boy, JOHN BROOKS BRYANT. Born Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 1:44 p.m. weighing 7 pounds, 8 ounces, 20 7/8 inches long. Total perfection. We are so in love. Who knew a heart could be so full and love someone so much? It's an unfathomable feeling. 


Brooks is 4 days old today and we are adjusting to life with a little one slowly, but surely. Hopefully I will be back sooner than later with a stroll down memory lane: my birth story. Until then, here is one more picture of total cuteness to tide you over. 

First car ride; on the way home from the hospital.

5 comments:

  1. Aww he is so precious! I am so happy for y'all!! I look forward to reading your birth story as I try to mentally prepare for that day. He is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the sweet pictures. Can't wait to hear more about the delivery!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code