PAGES

the calm before the storm.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Today John and I are heading to Carillon to spend our annual beach weekend with the Dilworth family. Fortunately for me, my vacation won't end on Sunday when John and the rest of the gang will be homeward bound. You see, my family arrives Sunday afternoon so I will be staying the entire week until next Sunday. 9 long days to relax, recoup, and spend quality time with my family. Ahhhhh. I cannot wait.

This trip will be my calm before the storm. When I finally jump back to reality I will be spending 3 (only 3) days packing, packing, cleaning, painting, and packing some more. And at this point, John and I aren't quite sure where we will be moving our belongings to. Crazy, right? To sum it up: we are about to hit the ground running in a direction unknown.

So, no updates from me for a week. Hopefully after we are settled somewhere I can recap our time at the beach. Until then, keep on and carry on.

XOXO.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun...we love being down at Carillong, so peaceful! Also, can't wait to hear how the move goes! Glad the condo sold so quickly, but hope a new home comes a long soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code