PAGES

hi-ya.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

At 17 weeks I started to feel a few twitches and flutters here and there. Of course, with it being so early in the game I wasn't sure if it was Baby Bryant or not. Gas? Could be. Stretching? Could be that too.

At 18 weeks I was about 97% sure I felt our little one kick. To me, it felt like a little tickle from the inside. I felt the flutters in the evening around dinner time when I was sitting down on the couch.

At 19 weeks I didn't feel much movement, but my doctor assured me that this was perfectly normal.

At 20 weeks I still wasn't feeling much movement. I kept thinking to myself, "Come on little nugget, KICK!"

At 21 weeks I started to feel a lot more movement. The kicker (no pun intended)? I could feel Baby Bryant's nudges and kicks from the outside! Best feeling ever. However, the kicks still weren't consistent.

I am currently 22 weeks and 4 days and am feeling much more movement, especially in the evenings. What makes this week of pregnancy especially memorable and special...John felt our baby boy kick for the first time Sunday evening! After about an hour of cleaning and packing I had to sit down on the couch to take a quick breather. I decided to place my hands on my belly and relax for a few minutes and the next thing I know, I am feeling strong kicks. I asked John to hurriedly come over and place his hands on my big belly. Give or take several seconds he felt Baby Bryant give me a forceful jab. The look on his face was PRICELESS. He was amazed--more so that the kick was so powerful than that he finally got to feel some movement! Gotta love him. We got one more kick out of our little one until he decided to go back into hibernation.

I am greatly looking forward to this bonding time with Baby Bryant. Not only for me, but for John too. What a miracle. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this so much! I can't wait for you little guy to experience YOU BOTH!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code