PAGES

door closed.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Well, it's official. John and I are no longer residents at Hallman Hill. Wow, so surreal and bittersweet.

I have called #113 home for approximately 3 years now. It is where I made my first leap into "big girl status" by owning and not renting. It is where love was lost, but found again. It is where I spent time planning a wedding that would again change my status, this time from "miss" to "missus." It is where John carried me over the threshold and we started our new life together. It is where I first found out that I would no longer be just a wife, but now a mother, as well. It is where we established life-long friendships. It is where we have lived and loved.

I am not good at saying goodbyes. Really, I didn't have to. The memories made at Hallman Hill will stay with me for a lifetime. While we closed the door at #113, a new door has opened. One filled with opportunity and new memories. I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for us and where the next place will be that we get to call home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code