PAGES

back.

Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm back home from the beach--back to life, back to reality. I must admit, it was hard for me to relax last week knowing that I would be coming home to a huge to-do list and a lot of unknowns. I also came home to this...


...and boxes. Lots and lots of boxes. 

I spent the majority of the evening yesterday doing laundry (6 loads to be exact), cleaning, organizing, and packing. John helped out by patching holes and replacing original hardware. Progress. I feel pretty confidant that we will have the entire condo packed up, painted, and cleaned within the next couple of days. 

And while we still aren't 100% sure where we are going to move, it's looking like we will be able to occupy a 2 bedroom condo in Hallman Hill until the end of December. This will give us some time to decide on our next move and, oh yeah, have a baby. Slowly, but surely, the pieces are fitting together. God is so faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code