PAGES

a first.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I am so excited to announce that we I made our very first nursery purchase! I completely ignored the fact that we don't have a room for the nursery. In fact, in 15 short days we won't have any rooms. We will officially be homeless for 2 months...or later. Our condo sold (such a blessing) and we don't have anywhere to go, yet. You would think that with a baby coming in 4 short months and nowhere to live I would be freaking out, but I'm not. Surprisingly. Don't get me wrong, I have my days, but we are trusting in the Lord 110%. We have a peace that it is all going to work out for the best in HIS timing.

But, back to the purchase! I have a hard time passing up great deals so you can only imagine the excitement that overcame me when I opened my inbox Monday morning and saw that One Kings Lane was having a killer sale! You see, several weeks ago I pinned an end table from One Kings Lane onto my "baby pad- boy" Pinterest board. With a hefty price tag, it was completely off limits, but a girl could dream--or at least draw inspiration from it. Lucky for me, the end table was still available on Monday morning with an additional 30% discount. SCORE. I called my mom to see if it was a good buy and after agreeing with me, it was mine. All mine. 


It is dainty enough that it won't take up too much room and I think that it will look perfect next to the non-existent glider. I am slowly, but surely, putting together an inspiration board for Baby BOY Bryant's nursery (I love saying boy...). I hope to share it soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code