PAGES

thanksgiving.

Monday, December 2, 2013

What a lovely weekend in Atlanta spent shopping, giving thanks, eating, spending time with family, and eating some more. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Semanson clan. ALL of them. I am so grateful for that!

We pulled into town Wednesday evening and were welcomed by a delicious homemade meal thanks to my mama. 

On Thursday morning we watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade fireside, a favorite tradition. 



We then popped the bubbly and enjoyed some appetizers. 


During Brooks' nap, John and I took a relaxing walk along the golf course. Some alone time? We'll take it and make the most of it!



Come 4:00 it was time to EAT! Mom outdid herself, once again.



Brooks LOVES his GiGi, as do we, and spent lots of time getting loved on by her and put into trances by her magical touch. No, really, it is magical. One of my favorite things in this world is getting scratched by Gram. THE BEST.



See what I mean? 

After dinner, John and I went to BrandsMart USA to take advantage of their early Black Friday sale and drove down to Ikea on Saturday. We came home with a new television, a couch, some knick knacks, and the three chairs I purchased at Scott's a while back. The truck loaded up was a sight to see.

Friday afternoon my brother, sister-in-law, and nieces and nephew came over and we attempted some family pictures. Here are some of the four grandchildren, Abby, Brooks, Daley, and William:







Mom and I also spent the majority of our trip home sewing. What a feat! I can't wait to share what we created! Here is a sneak peek:


We got home on Saturday just in time for the Iron Bowl! HOLY MIRACLE, it was an awesome football game. WAR DAMN EAGLE! We are so proud of our Tigers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code