PAGES

elle bee photography: christopher's baptism.

Sunday, December 1, 2013

I just want to thank my friend Margot for asking me to take pictures of this sweet, blessed day. It meant the world to me. I won't be posting any pictures of the actual ceremony, but here are a few that I took before. Christopher's gown was to.die.for beautiful and made with love by Margot's mom (who also made her wedding dress. Supermom!). There were so many special details that I am still drooling over. The day, in one word: perfection




















6 comments:

  1. they are SO good Lauren!! you are so talented! Helps to have a perfect little angel baby to photograph too I'm sure ;). Can't wait to see y'all in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Annie! I'm not that great, but taking pictures sure does bring me joy. And isn't he darling? Beautiful boy. Can't wait to see y'all and take your pictures :) !!!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh they are adorable! you have a talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is he not the cutest thing you ever did see? Thanks Leighton!

      Delete
  3. What beautiful pictures, and BEAUTIFUL baby boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally catching up on blogs so I'm just now seeing this post :) love you, thanks for capturing the special day for us! I still look at them every day!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code