PAGES

smorgasbord.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Well, Monday is over. It is Tuesday and we are finally getting into the groove of a new week. I truly wish that every day could be a weekend day. Brooks and I just love when daddy is home to keep us company and play with us! 

This past Saturday, we three amigos went to Krispy Kreme to kickstart our weekend. Brooks had been to Krispy Kreme before, but he had not yet experienced the deliciousness of a KK donut. So, on this fine morning, we let him have a go with a few pieces of glazed heaven.


To be honest, he was not that impressed. More power to him because I ate three.

John then spent the entire day over at Lancaster with his dad while Brooks and I had a tickle-fest or two. Oh, and I did some SERIOUS organizing. I spent way too much money on storage bins at Walmart. But, it was totally worth it. Everything is in its rightful place and I am now ready to start packing without having to worry about purging.



John sent me this picture to show me the progress on the front porch:



Bye Bye sun porch, hello rotten wood. Yikes. When JB got home we watched (on the edge of our seats) our Tigers pull through with a win over Georgia. WAR EAGLE! 

On Sunday we went to church, Brooks had a come apart, and we spent the afternoon running around Home Depot. 

And yesterday my best friend, Ashley, and her husband welcomed their precious babe into the world. Coleman is absolutely perfect from head to toe. I am already in love and cannot wait to get my hands on him this Friday! Aunt LaLa is coming for you little buddy!


Lastly, my neighbor walked over this morning to tell me that he spotted me on Google Earth. Get a load of this...


HILAR! We are famous Brooksie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code