PAGES

december mashup.

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

tale of a finished laundry room I sweet cheeks I one of these is not like the other
a whole lot of babies I christmas red I first candy cane and christmas trees
my little love I finally facing forward I the brooks tree

We also took a lot of selfies to send to Daddy. He misses us, he really does.


We went to see Santa and weren't too sure about it. There were no smiles, but at least there were no tears.









John and I got to hang up our parental jackets and enjoy a night out with friends.


 

We went to the ZooLight Safari and had the most magical time. 






One of us outgrew our bathtub...





And that same little bitty killed us with her cuteness.





December, you sure were good to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code