PAGES

well and checked up.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Check Up: 18 months

Date: 6-16-14

Weight: 25.5 pounds (66th percentile)

Height: 31 inches (10th percentile)

Head Circumference: 46.7 centimeters (31st percentile)

Immunizations: DTaP vaccine - I feel ya, buddy. Let's commiserate.



Other than a minor meltdown and clinging to me like a leech (I swear, he would suck my blood if he could), I'd say Brooks' 18 month well check-up went great. He is perfectly healthy and sloooooowly growing, but growing nonetheless. The red patch on his cheek was diagnosed as excema, so we are trying out a calendula cream. If that doesn't work, we will try hydrocortisone and hopefully get those cheeks looking kissable and pinchable again. We don't go back to the doctor until B-man is TWO, so that kind of put a dagger in my heart...

An 18 month update is coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Your little man is so stinking cute! Boys are busy, aren't they!? Both my kids have eczema and with the baby I have found that cortizone eczema clears hers up quickly. I get it at target or amazon. Can't wait to see pictures of your growing family!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Katie! SO busy. I can't keep up! I am definitely going to look into that. At this point we are desperate and I feel like we have tried everything. Thank you for your great advice! Hope y'all are doing well. XO.

      Delete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code