PAGES

no-nos.

Friday, June 27, 2014

It's Friday (!!!) and I am so thankful. We've had a busy, yet great week. We got a lot accomplished at the house—sheetrock is finito, the trim and doors have been set, the electricians are hard at work today (not really sure what they're up to), our shed has a new roof, and the AC should be up and running by the end of the day.





Like last week, Brooks and I spent a lot of time out of the house this week. Here is a look at our day yesterday:

We spent the morning on a walk, followed by fun at Overton Park. 



We did a lot of exploring and found a huge pinecone that Brooks wanted to throw into the creek with the rest of the pinecones he picks up. Luckily, he decided he wanted to take it home to show daddy instead. 



Later that afternoon we went to Yo Yo Donuts in Homewood to get a donut, also known as "no-nos" according to B. He is a fan, a big fan.  



Proof. 

In other news, I am 33 weeks, 3 days pregnant and growing bigger by the day. Little baby is as active as ever, keeping me up at night and sending me to my knees at times during the day. We've got a strong one! 


And lastly, I'm still buying things for the non-existent nursery. My latest love is this embroidery hoop from Etsy (B has one in his room, too). I cannot wait to get my hands on that room...and that baby!


Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code