PAGES

goin' to the chapel. err, tree.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Before I get too ahead of myself and the happenings around the Bryant household, I want to recollect the joyous occasion last weekend. My best friend, Sarah, got MARRIED!

It was such a beautiful weekend and I felt so honored to be a part of it. Thursday evening, Margot and I drove to Montgomery to spend the evening with the little bride-to-be at her new house and hang with our other besties, Ashley and Lacey. Friday morning, we attended the Bridesmaid Luncheon at Wynlakes Country Club which was just lovely. Afterwards, a group of us got our nails "did" and then headed south to Greenville!

If the rehearsal was any indication of what the actual wedding would be like, we were in for a treat. The backdrop of the ceremony, under the trees where Selby proposed, was absolutely stunning and it so happened to take place right at sunset. We also got to see a little preview of the reception site. You could tell that a lot of heart and a lot of planning went into making this day perfect for the two lovebirds.

After the rehearsal we ventured to the rehearsal dinner at good ol' Greenville Country Club. This is where I met up with my handsome husband for the weekend. Toasts were given and a few tears were shed as love was poured out on the couple of the hour. Because this momma-to-be was exhausted, the night ended there for me.

Saturday morning, we joined the gang for breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Grand idea. We stuffed our faces and then relaxed for the rest of the morning and afternoon until it was time to get ready for the big day. The 'maids got to the farm around 2:30 and could not wait to see the beautiful bride. Beautiful is an understatement. Sarah looked gorgeous! And so did everything else. After pictures it was just a matter of time before the ceremony started. The rest of the evening was ideal--from the "I Dos" to the first dance. I really really wish that I had taken more pictures. Thank goodness for a photographer, right?


Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Davis! John and I love you both very much and will be praying over you and your marriage. Here's to a life of love, laughs, happiness, and blessing(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code