PAGES

35 weeks and a highchair.

Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm nearing 36 weeks and am feeling pretty good. Not 100% because of the backache, the reflux and heartburn, tightness and pelvic pains. I have been doing a lot of stretching and applying the heating pad to my back every evening. This seems to help a bit. As do baths and hot showers.

As far as movement goes, there is more contortion than there is movement. I still feels jabs here and there, but mainly feel him rolling around and getting comfortable, which is typically in a position that makes me very uncomfortable (hello, ribs). Although the cons have been outweighing the pros during the past week, I am still so grateful and want to soak up these last few weeks of pregnancy as much as I can. I know that I am going to miss it very much. There are days that I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror or look down and see my belly and I get very emotional. I am still in awe that the Lord answered my prayer and chose me to carry this precious child. He is so good.

WHOA, BELLY!
In other news, Diapers.com is having a killer sale today on highchairs, mommies. I have been coveting the Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair since I found out that I was pregnant. I love that it is all wood, no plastic, that it grows with your child, is great for small spaces, is lightweight and easy to move, and, not to mention, customizable and sleek!

Buy Buy Baby is selling the Highchair for $249.99, the Baby Set for $69.99 and the Highchair Cushion for $44.99--that's a pretty penny for a highchair, if you ask me. When I got the email informing me about the sale, I decided to check it out. Sometimes Diapers.com has good deals, but sometimes you can buy products cheaper in the store or on Amazon. Lucky for me, this sale is legit. The Highchair is on sale for $229.99 and the Baby Set is on sale for $59.99. To top it off, Diapers.com is offering an additional 20% off by using the THANKSBABY promotion code! SCORE! So, I paid $267.97 (free 2-day shipping and no tax) instead of $397.82 (including tax). BOOM! It feels good. Oh, so good. Mom, aren't you proud?!

I can't wait for this shipment to arrive!



The crib arrived Friday, but John is off slaying deer in Kentucky. The box is way too heavy for me to budge so I have been staring at it with hungry eyes all weekend, trying to figure out how I can get it from the front door to the nursery, unpack it, and put it together all by myself. So far, Big Box-5, Lauren-0.  I did have the chance to make some progress in the nursery, though. Lots of crafting going on in the Bryant house this weekend! I can't wait to share...

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen! I'm sad you're not coming to Bunco tomorrow night! Hopefully I will see you soon.

      Delete
  2. I know! I definitely want to see a picture! I'm hoping to be in town for the December bunco.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code