PAGES

movin' on out.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We're movin' on up and movin' on out. Finally

Yesterday, John and I signed the lease to the place we will call home for the next 8 months and tomorrow we get the keys! YAY!


The timing could not have been more perfect. This weekend is the only weekend, of the next ten weekends, that we have free to move. And luckily, this unit is move-in-ready...music to my ears!

I am so excited to get settled into 1102 and make it feel like home. I cannot believe that this is where we will be bringing Baby Bryant home to. I am already getting nostalgic just thinking about the memories that will be made in our little rental. Here's to new beginnings...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code