PAGES

do and see.

Monday, September 17, 2012

John headed down to Selma this weekend to finish getting the "Skinny Leg" ready for hunting season. For once, I had no objections because I actually had a busy weekend planned, myself. Friday night ended up being a doozie due to me suffering from a horrible headache, but Saturday was go-go-go. I started my day off with a photo shoot at the Botanical Gardens. You can check out a sneak peek here.


For the rest of the afternoon I frolicked around the Summit with my bestie, Sarah, who came into town for the weekend for her Bridal Tea. I also got to go to her final dress fitting with her. BEAUTIFUL. I know I've said it a million times, but I cannot wait for her wedding in November...she can't either.

Speaking of her Tea, it was lovely and so was she. All of the hostesses did such a wonderful job at making it special for her, down to the smallest details. I did my best at capturing this day for Sarah to hold on to forever and ever. Ol' Nikon and I were really tight this weekend. 















Overall, I spent the weekend doing things that I love and spending time with people that I love. This girl can't complain...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code