PAGES

to the max.

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I am SOOOO excited about this coming weekend (Memorial Day!!!), but I don't want to get ahead of myself and forget about the happenings of this past weekend, because it was a memorable one.

On Saturday, John competed in an Iron Tribe competition called Tribal Wars at the Birmingham Crossplex. It was intense. Brooks and I were only able to stay and cheer on daddy for the first of his three workouts, so that was a bummer. But, John and his team did AWESOME, placing 2nd in the Black Division (the highest division).




He pushed his body to the max and gave it his all. Brooks and I are so proud of him! 

Saturday late afternoon before John got home Brooks and I had a couple visitors—Ann Wade and her new puppy love, Birdie. Oh my stars, what a precious pup! 


Brooks was obsessed. He giggled and ran around for a good hour with little Bird lady. We are so happy they stopped by for a visit!

I love weekends and I am especially looking forward to our getaway to Lake Oconee this weekend. Hooray for fun in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code