PAGES

ever and always.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

For me, this Mother's Day wasn't about the need to feel honored or appreciated. My heart so desired that assurance and acclamation last year. I woke to little hands shaking the knob of my bedroom door and my perspective, my heart, changed. An overwhelming thankfulness for that precious babe washed over me in that moment and I realized that today is not a day to be smothered by hugs and kisses or gifts (though, hugs and kisses are pretty great). Instead, it's about the gift of motherhood. I am forever changed and forever blessed by this calling upon my life. 



Thank you for making me a mommy, John Brooks. It's the best thing I'll ever and always be. 

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code