PAGES

the twins turn three.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Before I recap our amazing beach trip with the Owens and Botsfords, I want to give a little shout-out to my precious twinkie winkies. Two weekends ago we went to Atlanta to celebrate our niece and nephew's THIRD birthday! Has it really been three years since they were born?! I cannot believe it. 

They had a car (for William) and princess (for Daley) themed birthday party and it was a hit with all the kiddos. I love that my sweet sis-in-law catered to each of the twins to make them feel extra special on their shared birthday. 

I love these babes, their older sis, and their parents so so much...










HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM AND DALEY! 

In other news, this guy decided that it was time to start climbing stairs while staying at Nannie and Pop Pops. Thankfully, we don't have any stairs or steps at our home-front. That's one bonus of living in the rental...oy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code