PAGES

eight month favorites.

Friday, August 23, 2013


Month eight was great. Yes, that rhymed.

Here are a few of our favorties:

1. Baby Einstein Discovery Drums - I really want my baby to be musically inclined. But, every time I sing or play music for Brooks he just stares at me blankly. Come on, sonny! Sway those hips, clap those hands, bang on that drum! In all seriousness, he really does like his drums. You can set it on drum sounds, colors, or numbers, as well as in English, French, or Spanish. When I get through with him he is going to be a bilingual baby musician!

2. BabyGanics Thick N' Kleen Face, Hand, & Baby Wipes - I searched high and low for a gentle wipe that I could use on Brooks' face and hands after each meal. I tried a couple of brands, but these wipes are my favorite. We keep a pack on the dining room table and a pack in the diaper bag. They are fragrance free, which I love, biodegradable, bleach and paraben-free. We also use BabyGanics Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap, the All Purpose Cleaner Spray and Wipes, the Foaming Hand Soap, and the Foaming Hand Sanitizer.

3. Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair - I am in love with our highchair. Like I have said before, it is made of wood, grows with your child, is great for small spaces, is lightweight and easy to move, and not to mention, customizable and sleek! We purchased the Baby Set, Cusion, and Tray, as well. I think that all three are a must if you are going to be using this highchair with an infant. Another bonus is that it is super easy to clean.

4. Philips AVENT Nighttime Pacifier - These pacifiers glow in the dark! I'm pretty sure that I love this feature more than Brooks. Actually, he could care less. But, it makes finding the paci in a pitch black room super easy for mom and dad. Especially when he is in the process of falling asleep. If he sees me or feels my hand swiping the mattress it is GAME.OVER.

5. Caterpillar Dump Truck - Not intended for baby use (I'm pretty sure it recommended for ages 3+), but John couldn't help himself when I sent him to Target to pick up a few items. A dump truck was not one of those items. Brooks sure is a boy after his daddy's heart. He goes ballistic when the truck shakes and makes loud noises.

6. Boon Bath Tub Appliques - These cute and colorful shapes float in water an stick to the tub when wet. They don't absorb water which reduces mold and mildew and are BPA, Phthalate, and PVC-free so I feel at ease when Brooks stick them in his mouth. They make bath time so much more fun!

7. Baby Einstein Take-Along-Tunes - Yep, another toy that involves music! HA. This toy is a favorite in our household at the moment. It plays 7 fun tunes, is easy to hold, and Brooks loves to chews on it. I love that it has a volume control switch so if I have been listening to it play for 10 minutes straight I can reduce the volume. Thank you, toy innovators, for keeping the parental's sanity in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code