PAGES

auld lang syne.

Friday, December 30, 2011

I cannot believe that 2011 has come and gone. It has been quite the year—John and I got married, we welcomed another nephew, a handful of my best friends got engaged or married, I ended my job of four years and am pursuing my passion for photography...the list goes on. As I sit here reflecting on the past year, I feel overwhelmingly thankful and blessed. GOD IS GOOD and I say that with candor and praise. As mentioned in my last post, I cannot wait to see what the Lord has in store for 2012.

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul, “therefore I will hope in him.” 
Lamentations 3:22-24

To keep in the spirit of this sparkly holiday celebration, I have gathered a few sequined stunners for your viewing pleasure. 























Unfortunately, I won't be able to wear anything of this caliber for New Year's Eve this year because the husband and I are headed to this joint:


Yep, today we're headed to Sawtooth Plantation where I'll most likely be wearing this:


and, of course, these:

Yes, I really do own these...
Anyone else feeling my pain?! Although the weekend will be centered around hunting, we will be hunting in luxury. I can't complain too much. As long as I'm standing next to my sweet hubby when the clock strikes midnight, I am a.o.k. So, here's to 2012!!! See ya in the New Year.

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code