PAGES

it's official.

Friday, December 16, 2011

My bestie, Sarah, is engaged!!! This isn't "new" news, but last weekend was the first time that I had seen her since Selby popped the question. Because we weren't able to come to Montgomery for their celebratory champagne toast I wanted to do something special for them in Birmingham. So, last Friday night John and I had them over for a celebratory engagement dinner! 

Setting the table before they arrived.



Of course we had to serve champagne! We had two options: the "Black Velvet" and the "Poinsettia." I recommend both!
I wanted it to be a memorable evening for both Sarah and Selby so I went all out when it came to the menu. We dined on prime rib roast, spring vegetable ragout, smashed potatoes, and fresh baked rolls. MMMM. It was delish!








I am SO truly happy for Sarah. She deserves the respect and love that Selby shows her. I am so honored to be a part of this special time in their lives!




Sarah's getting married!!! WAHOO!
The couple of the night.
John and Selby are really excited too.
We love y'all and cannot wait until 11.3.12!

1 comment:

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code