PAGES

the honor of your presence.

Friday, May 13, 2011

My sweet and extremely creative and talented friend, Katie Beth Owens, was so gracious when she agreed to design my entire wedding suite. Not only is it a tedious task, but she was getting married on February 26, exactly one month before me and John. You can only imagine how hectic her life was sans Lauren! I am so grateful that she took the time out of her busy work and wedding schedule to do this for me, as it meant so much to have such a dear friend selflessly be a part of the wedding in such a big way. With that being said, I am honored to have our wedding suite featured on her fabulous blog, The Good Stuff, this week! Check out her beautiful and artistic handiwork.

Photo courtesy of "The Good Stuff."
Like Katie Beth said in her post, we both have very similar taste. When I sat down with her to talk about what I had envisioned, she literally put it on paper for me and amped it up by adding her own creative elements. I loved every single piece—the save-the-date, invitation, direction card, RSVP, thank you notes, program, as well as the custom return address stamp and birdcage stamp. They are so perfectly unique. Thank you, again, KB for all of your hard work and countless hours creating this matchless and charming suite for us! I could not have been more pleased...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code