PAGES

beach on the brain.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

We are about a month away from Summer, but I can't get the beach off of my brain! This past weekend the Bryant and Moore clan drove down to Perdido then to Daphne, Mobile, and back to Perdido (made our rounds!) for John's cousin Hannah's senior dance recital and also to watch his cousins, Noah and Josh, and their band, Roman Street, play at the Hangout Festival in Gulf Shores on Sunday. We had so much fun! Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera to document the weekend {whoops}. I have to pack for the husband now, too. Can you blame me?!

We had a short-lived opportunity to put our toes in the sand and it only left me wanting more. This weekend we will be heading to Auburn and then to Lake Martin for some fun in the sun with the Dilworth family. But, I'm really looking forward to Monday because at 8:00 a.m. I will be beach bound for a long, relaxing week at the beach with the Bryants. To celebrate the season kick-off, here are a handful of inspirational "beachy" rooms and spaces:

I love this sea life-patterned wallpaper! It is perfect for a bathroom or even a laundry room. 

These vintage oars are used in such a creative way.
This sleeping porch is great for those days that you want to enjoy the coastal outdoors without enduring the sun. 
This nook beckons me to curl up and read a book.
I love this pop of color! The coral and blue combination is stunning. 
And last, but not least, I'll leave you with a picture that I took of Carillon Beach, Florida in January. Gulf Coast here I come...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code