PAGES

first day.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Today is the first day of the 2017-2018 school year for Brooks and Ann Bennett. As ready as I was for school to start back up, I still cried like a baby after I dropped them off in their classes. My heart couldn't take the sweet kiss on the lips from Ann Bennett or seeing Brooks timidly make his way to his chair after hanging up his bag. I think the shy little girl in me can totally relate to what they are feeling and that makes me so much more emotional. That, and entrusting them to someone else. But, I know they are in good hands and that they are going to have an amazing year.










Ann Bennett is in Mrs. Alison and Mrs. Caroline's class (3s). They were Brooks' teachers last year and we adore them. Brooks is in Mrs. April and Mrs. Stacey's class (4s). His best buds from last year are in his class again, so I have no doubt he is going to have the best time. 

Covenant Day School has the sweetest, Jesus-filled program. I am most excited about their little hearts being poured into. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you, Brooks and AB. This year is going to be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code