PAGES

last day of pdo.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Today was the last day of Brooks' first year of Parent's Day Out at Trinity. I'm not going to lie, I got a little teary eyed when I dropped him off this morning. It's so silly, but the directors and teachers have loved our Brooks so well and I am so thankful for them. Mrs. Jenna and Mrs. DeAnna were an answered prayer to this weary mama's heart. I couldn't have placed him in better hands this year. I am so grateful for the pouring of themselves and Jesus into his little heart! I so appreciate their patience, time, and energy.


Mrs. Jenna (L) Mrs. DeAnna (R)

We will surely miss the entire program next year, but are excited about our new adventures at Covenant.




We're ready for you, Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code