PAGES

sprinkled.

Friday, July 18, 2014

Last night, the babe (who is no longer referred to as "no-name" because we finally decided on a boy name and a girl name) and I were sprinkled by my bests of the bests. We went to Bottega Cafe for dinner and had the best time. I felt (feel) so honored and loved by these ladies and their generosity. They really are keepers and I am so blessed to call them my friends.



Thank you again, my loves! 

On an another note, it's FRIDAY! Yesssssssss. The day of the week that I look forward to most. 

Brooks and I ran some errands this morning since the rain kept us away from our walk and a trip to the park. We did brave the weather to head up to Homewood Library before lunch for Water & Melon Day. I thought Brooks would go ga-ga over the firetruck, but he was pretty terrified, yet intrigued (as long as he was in my arms). We still had a great time with our buddies, despite the rain. I just love our city! 






While we were out and about, my favorite floor guys put on a coat of sealer in the bedroom and a coat of stain upstairs. It's looking good! 



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code