PAGES

fourth recap.

Monday, July 7, 2014

As hard as it was to say goodbye to John for a few days, Brooks and I had a wonderful holiday weekend at the lake with my family.








We chased Geese, went on walks and boat rides, ate lots of snacks and "emeenems" (M&Ms), played on the playground and beach, loved on our cousins, aunt, and uncles, and splashed around in the pool. 













I was also able to slip away with mom Thursday night for the firework show at the Ritz. We went with the family to Great Waters on Friday evening for food and fun, but little man and I left before the fireworks started. I'm thankful for the time spent with my mama and the chance to see some fireworks! 





We were happy to get back home to Daddy on Saturday, but are thankful for our time on the water. I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend celebrating our freedom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code