PAGES

monday, monday.

Monday, April 7, 2014

It's Monday, Monday. The start of a new week!

Brooks and I are ready for the sun to shine again and dry up all this wet muck.

I had a dentist appointment this morning and Chick-fil-A for lunch, which deserves a double fist pump. And speaking of fist pumps, Brooks has mastered "knuckles" and the high-five. High-five to that, buddy.

We have a play date at the zoo this afternoon, which mommy may be looking forward to as much as JBB squared. All I know is, it's too bad the zoo doesn't have any wolves because Brooks learned how to howl like one over the weekend and it is cute and funny. Just plain adorable, I tell you.

During this Lenten season I have tried to replace the wasted time on my phone (Instagram, etc.) with a couple of devotions and quiet time each day to prepare my heart for Easter. This has been OH SO GOOD for my soul. If you are spending time during your day in worship, check out this song. It is amazing

A lamp for the nursery was delivered today. It has been on backorder for months. The size of the tiny box baffled me. I surely thought that they were shipping the lampshade separately. Nope. When I opened it, I actually laughed out loud. I think that I may need to prop it up on a book or ten. HA. I just looked at it sitting on the dining room table and it made me giggle all over again. It's no longer available and I maybe know why. I do love it, though. For a dollhouse. I'm done now.

Just keepin' it real over here.


Monday, Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code