PAGES

cayenne pepper.

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

I am on a blogging roll today! Two posts down and, I feel like, a million to go. Maybe I need to stop taking so many pictures that I feel obligated to share for Brooks' adult self's sake. I can't help it, though! Big things are happening over here! 

For one, I put together the new babe's rocker for the nursery while John was at work one afternoon last week. To be honest, I was tired of seeing boxes galore cluttering my dining room so I took matters into my own hands. It went from looking like this...


...to this...



Big brother gives it a seal of approval (just don't tell John I could only get 8 screws drilled in halfway. Or maybe I should? Decisions).

We had to take one of our precious kitties, Goose, to the Greater Birmingham Humane Society last Tuesday. Since we moved into Lancaster, he started having major behavioral issues that we weren't able to shake. We searched high and low for a home for him, with no such luck. I am absolutely heartbroken, but thankful that he made it through to the adoption process. So, if you know of anyone needing a sweet kitty to love on, please spread the word.


On Sunday, we took Brooks to the Galleria for his first carousel ride. He loved and hated it all at the same time.




The glorious weather has forced us outside and Brooks to wear his first ever t-shirt. 

Oh my, big boy. He needs to stop growing and being so darn cute. 




I am also 21 weeks preggo today. We had our "big" ultrasound yesterday and the baby is perfectly healthy and growing, weighing 13 ounces and looking like a string bean all stretched out...and still breech. I learned that I have a anterior placenta this go around, so that explains why I haven't felt much movement yet. The kicks and jabs are definitely becoming stronger, though, and I love it! I also learned that there is not one baby, but TWO in there. 

No, not really. April Fools. 




Lastly, my wild man dumped an entire bottle of cayenne pepper out on the floor this morning. 


Life. I love it. 

Therefore, we spent all morning and afternoon outside getting out all of our sillies, which is why I am able to play catch up right now. 



He kills me. HAPPY Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code