PAGES

fit for a king or queen.

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Alrighty then. I know you are probably sick of looking at this rug and I solemnly swear that this will be the last time that I post a picture of it on this blog...until the big "real life" nursery reveal, of course, which won't happen for months, seeing that we haven't even started the financial pursuit to see if we can even get approved to add on the master suite, which will take eons to build if approved, and, and, AND. 

Have I mentioned that the little peanut will be here in five months? 

I put together a little nursery design board to make sure that my "vision" actually looks okay mumbo-jumbo'd together. I'm a fan. John? Well, his reaction went a little something like this: "A black crib?" Yes. "A blue dresser?" Yep. "Hmm, I like it!" For the love. Get on board the baby no-name train, hubs! 

I will wait until the baby is here to add either more masculine or feminine touches to the room. For instance, the crib sheet, foot stool or pouf, art, etc. But, in my opinion this room if fit for either a king or a queen and I really cannot wait to see it all come together in person. One day. Soon. Within this year, hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code