PAGES

thick as thieves.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

On Saturday, September 14th, baby Samuel went home and cousin William turned TWO! My sister-in-law is my hero for throwing a birthday party the same day that she got home from the hospital, two days after giving birth. How?! She is a superwoman. That's how.


John was in Kentucky for the weekend so just Brooks and I were able to join in on the birthday fun. And by fun, I mean eating cookie cake and ice cream for the first time! When in Rome...

We had a great time celebrating William and are so thankful for his life. He is such a joy to us and the relationship that he and our Brooks share is so sweet and special. We cannot wait to watch all of these boys (FOUR!) grow up together. I pray that they are as thick as thieves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code