PAGES

labor of love.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I just want to start this post by saying that I am so incredibly thankful for my phone. Shallow, eh? Seriously, though, if it weren't for that little gadget I would hardly capture special memories and the every-day with our little nugget. I brought my camera to the lake this weekend and wouldn't you know I didn't take it out of the bag?! So, here is a recap of our amazing Labor Day weekend trip to Lake Oconee as told by my iPhone...

Brooks is an amphibian. He loves the pool. We spent most of our time swimming at the Lake Club pool. It was so much fun!



Our adventurous boy went down the water slide FIVE times (with mommy and daddy, of course)! Unfortunately, I didn't snap any pictures of this feat. But, we did get a few videos! Whoop. He also perfected his new trick of sitting on the ledge of the pool and falling into our arms...over and over again. 


Brooks also discovered the floor vents and his musical talents on our trip, thanks to Aunt Kay Kay and mom's pots and pans.


It was such a fun, relaxing, hot weekend with the fam. We were so happy to make one last trip to the lake before Summer takes the backseat to Fall.

And speaking of the backseat, Brooks fell asleep on the way home holding his rings. He must have been poo'd out from all the fun and love from his grandparents, cousins, and aunt and uncle. Bless him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code