PAGES

doughnuts.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Do you ever wake up thinking "today is a doughnut day"? I do. And Sunday was one of those days. John was out of town Friday and Saturday so Brooks and I deemed Sunday as family-day. To satiate my craving we started the day with a piece (or three) of hot glazed heaven at Krispy Kreme.


It was Brooks' first trip to the Kreme and unfortunately for him, he is still too young to share a doughnut with daddy...even though they pretty much melt in your mouth. MMM. So while we ate, he chilled in his adorbs hat. No he didn't. As you can see from the above pictures, he just wanted to tear it apart and put it in his mouth. That's okay, buddy. If I couldn't eat a doughnut, I would probably try to eat the hat too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code