PAGES

special visitor.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

We had a special visitor this morning.

Who, you ask? Here is a hint:


Yep, you guessed it...our most cherished Telluride resident, Lacey!


I am so very happy that Brooks finally got to meet my dear, sweet friend who I've missed so much. It's hard to believe that the last I saw her was in November when I was still pregnant with little bit! Almost six months later and here she is in my den finally holding the newest member of our family. Cherish-able moment. I am incredibly thankful for our time together this morning...

...and Brooks LOVES his hat. Telluride, represent!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I posted a comment when you sent me the link to this!!! I'm just now getting back into reading blogs, at least I'm trying to! Mainly because I felt so loved by this little shout out! Love that little guy, and so thankful for this way to short time with him and his pretty momma. I think he likes his hat, he has a little smile on his face =) LOVE yall!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code