PAGES

greater gwinnett.

Sunday, April 21, 2013

This weekend, the three of us went to Duluth to visit my family and good times were had by all. We sure missed them during our time apart so it was really nice to see everyone (Mom, Dad, Gram, Jeff, Katye, Abby, Daley, William, and Andrew).

This year, the PGA Champions tour returned to Atlanta and the Greater Gwinnett Championship was held at the TPC Sugarloaf (where my parents live) starting on Monday and ending today. On Saturday my parents watched spoiled Brooks, freeing up the beautiful afternoon for me and John to enjoy a mini-date of golf and quality time together. Thank you, Nannie and Pop Pops! We had so much fun walking around the course and relaxing at the Country Club.


When we got home, my mom had a delicious meal prepared for us and we got to love on our precious nieces and nephew, who, in return, loved on their baby cousin. It was such a sweet sight! As always, the weekend went by too fast and we are already counting down the days until we will be reunited...definitely Memorial Day weekend, if not sooner (Brooks says,"come visit me in Birmingham, Nannie and Pop Pops!"). 

And speaking of B-man...



I mean, really? Who is this big boy?! Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code