PAGES

elle bee photography: katie.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I have been dabbling in photography again lately, taking pictures for old clients and a few friends here and there. I'm not really focusing on this "baby" because, let's face it, I have a real baby of my own now and it's pretty tough to find the time to dedicate and hone in on this little passion of mine. (I even went as far as removing my photography blog from this so called "blogland"). With that being said, I figured I would share some photos from recent sessions every now and again on this blog for fun.

Today, I had the honor of meeting and photographing sweet baby Katie, the precious little angel of one of Lea's dearest friends, at the Bryant's house for a mini photo session. Here is a snippet of our morning together:















Could she be any cuter? I think not.

(I hope you enjoyed a sneak peek, Sara! It was so good to see you again and love on your newest baby girl!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code