PAGES

love sweet love.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Love is in the air in the Bryant household. We can thank our newest addition for the palpitating hearts. Obviously, this year's approaching Valentine's Day means a bit more to us than it did last year. With that being said, I wanted to spread the warmth of my heart to the house by adding some love notes here and there for my hunka-hunka burning love and heart-stealer of a son to enjoy.

I made a quick run to Hobby Lobby to grab red and white heart doilies and pre-cut burlap tags. I already had twine and a steel yarn needle at home. Before I got started, I had to take our Christmas cards down...yeahhhh.

What can I say, I love my friends.
All that I did was hot glue the red hearts onto the burlap tags. Once dry, I wove the twine in and out of the tags and doilies. When I finished with this banner I got carried away and made three more and a little something for the garage door. Now we are definitely feeling the love over here.





And of course we had to spread the love in our littlest love's nursery...


XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code