PAGES

eat cake, we did.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The cake lived up to my expectations and excitement, friends. SCRUMDILIOCIOUS. 


Vanilla spongecake with Italian buttercream frosting. MMM. 
Not only did I have a piece last night, but I also had a piece for breakfast and a sliver (or two) when I got home from work today. Shhhhh, don't tell John! I plan on eating another piece after dinner tonight. I'm telling you, it's that good.

Last night, we also exchanged anniversary gifts. Below are John's awaiting his arrival. The coffee table book is "Building with Reclaimed Materials," by Beta-Plus. We purchased it this past weekend while strolling around Seaside. It's a beaut and definitely goes along with the "paper" theme. What's inside the box, you ask?! You will just have to stay tuned...


As far as my gift goes, my thoughtful husband gave me tickets to...

LADY ANTEBELLUM!!! They are coming to concert this June and I could not be more thrilled! They are one of my most favorite bands and I have been nagging begging John to take me for years. I had no idea they were coming to Birmingham any time soon, so this was a pleasant surprise! Props to the hubs! 

Our one year anniversary is going to be hard to beat! The countdown to two begins...

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! Can't wait to see what you gave John!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code