PAGES

give thanks.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! I hope that everyone has a wonderful turkey day in the care of family or friends. I thought that I would pay tribute to this day by making a list of what I’m especially thankful for this year:

1.       My husband. Thankful that he loves me unconditionally. I could go on for days…
2.       My parents. For providing for me over the years and selflessly giving me the wedding of my dreams in March.
3.       My family. Both old and new (and one very new). I am one lucky girl.
4.       My friends. They are always there.
5.       My church.  A place where I am free, fed, and loved.  
6.       Photography. Opened doors.
7.    My relationship with God. Without Him, I am nothing.
8.       My health. Thankful for a successful surgery in June.
9.       Birmingham. Love my life here and everything it entails.

I’m thankful. Be thankful.


“Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ.” 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code