PAGES

already.

Friday, November 4, 2011

I want to begin this post by apologizing to all you Thanksgiving fans out there. I am thankful for all of the many blessings in my life, Pilgrims and Indians are pretty cool, and I really do love turkey, but we are seven weeks away from Christmas, friends. I hate to admit it, but I am already in the Christmas spirit. OH, the horror. Yes, I know, it’s only November 4, BUT they started playing Christmas music on 96.5 October 31, the wreaths and garland have been placed on the light poles in downtown Homewood, last night kicked off the Homewood Holiday Open House festivities, I recently bought Michael Buble’s new Christmas CD (been on repeat), and then there’s Pinterest. Anyone else drooling over the latest and greatest holiday pins?! I can’t stop the search and it’s really beginning to become a problemo. I want to make Christmas crafts all day instead of go to work. Instead of sugarplums dancing around in my head, I’m brainstorming about what all I need to buy at Michael’s, HomeGoods, and Hobby Lobby to complete the DIY projects and turn the condo into a winter wonderland. For reassurance, I am telling myself that if I plan, order, and make everything now then I can actually sit back and enjoy it all before I have to rip it all down. Am I alone here? Whether I am or not, here are some of my favorite crafts and creations that I am going to attempt to mimic this Christmas season. May they tickle your Christmas (or Thanksgiving) fancies…

I am FOR SURE making this.
I love the ruffle.
All you need is a little glue.
Feathers in ornaments.
Book page garland—would look great in a library.
If only I had a fireplace...
Magnolia leaves.
Christmas card display.
Another way to display Christmas cards.
Wheat in wreath.
Classic.
I will keep you posted—nail or fail. I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas too!!!! Great ideas you put up on here! Maybe I can try some of them.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code