PAGES

move over circles, hello stripes.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Well, I'm at home today, bedridden. Images of my inbox at work skyrocketing to the triple digits and stacks of paper on my desk piling up have been haunting me all morning. If I could hop into my car and head to the office I would, but right now, that's not physically possible. I woke up last night with a sharp pain in my upper abdomen beneath my ribs. It didn't dissipate and here I lay afraid to cough, roll over, or make any sudden movement in fear of the nauseating discomfort that it may cause. I have a doctor's appointment at 3:00 this afternoon so I am patiently waiting for the clock to reach the hour.

On a brighter note, I now have time to post on my chairs! Yesterday evening, the husband and I drove to meet the upholsterer to pick up our newly re-upholstered chairs. I could not wait to see the finished result. Lucky for me, it only took Mr. Jordan one week to cover both chairs and pillows. So, by the time I got home from my vacation they were done. I didn't even get the chance to miss them. I was so happy with the finished product. They look amazing and are exactly what I had envisioned!


Here is another picture of the before. They are so drab and too modern for my liking. They didn't fit in with the decor of the condo at all.

Bringing it back old school...right after I moved in!

AND...DRUMROLL...THE AFTER!

These pillows actually come off of the couch (I replaced them with the new striped pillows). This is their temporary home for the time being until I can find some fabulous gray, smaller pillows for the chairs.
I love the narrow, neutral stripe. It is so soft.
My new favorite coffee table book, 3oA Style

My little model, Coco, wanted in on the action.
The den sure has come a long way!

I hope that you love the "afters" just as much as I do. This room has become my favorite room in the house—clean lines, neutral tones, with a pop of color here and there. It is a breath of fresh air!

P.S. Please pray for me as I make the trek to the doctor for a diagnosis. Have a lovely Tuesday. XO.

2 comments:

  1. They look SO good Lauren! I can't wait to see them in person. I was just going to email about doing dinner Thursday OR next week - but I just read that you are sick! :( Get well and keep me posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you! AND I love the new chairs- they are perfect! Praying for a swift recovery. Much love, Les

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Nudge Media Design | Powered by Blogger

Hover Pin It Code